• Working with business analyst on design of new features.
• Implementation of new features according to design in Silverlight, HTML5, AngularJS.
• Making sure that the code is errors free.
• Maintaining and modifying features that are already in the system.
• Work with other developers across the department on best practices.
Key technical skills:
• Experience of creating web applications using Silverlight UI in XAML /C#.
• Experience in creating user interface in HTML5 and AngularJS.
• Experience in WCF services or good to have knowledge in integrating services with Silverlight.
• Hands on experience with Unit Testing and code coverage tools.
• An applied understanding of the full software development lifecycle.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
• Experience of working with PRISM and MVVM design patterns for Silverlight / WPF is an advantage.
• Employment agreement or B2B contract – it depends on your preferences.
• Competitive salary, which depends on your skills and qualifications.
• Remotely trainings with our Specialists from USA.
• International projects.
• Regular improving of your current knowledge.
• Possibility to start cooperation in USA.
• Private Medical Care.
• Life Insurance.
SEND YOUR RESUME IN ENGLISH