SPiD (Schibsted Payment ID) is the Schibsted group common infrastructure for login andpayment. SPiD is already rolled out in Norway and Sweden, and we plan to launch SPiD in other European markets.
We are building a payment platform for SPiD. Starting with peer-to-peer capabilities. The platform has focus on high performance, high security and good scalability (microservices). SPiD aims to be what PayPal is for eBay but for Schibsted.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP programming language
- Experience with high load API/scalability and creating API's
- Knowledge of MongoDB and Redis
- Knowledge of SQL and Mysql server
- Advanced Linux knowledge
- Knowledge of HTTP and REST protocol
- Privacy and security awareness
- Operations experience
- Excellent English written and spoken
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge of Symfony 3
- Amazon web services portfolio
- Micro-services / SOA principles
- Some knowledge of Java programming language and motivation to learn more of it