We are Schibsted Tech Polska - part of Schibsted Media Group, two main pillars of which are media houses and online classifieds. Almost all of our employees are software engineers – and part of long-term development teams working for one of our 19 partner companies in Norway and Sweden. Our mission is to help our partner companies to succeed in their digital transformation.
SPiD (Schibsted Payment ID) is the Schibsted group common infrastructure for login andpayment. SPiD is already rolled out in Norway and Sweden, and we plan to launch SPiD in other European markets.
We are building a payment platform for SPiD. Starting with peer-to-peer capabilities. The platform has focus on high performance, high security and good scalability (microservices). SPiD aims to be what PayPal is for eBay but for Schibsted.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP programming language
- Experience with high load API/scalability and creating API's
- Knowledge of MongoDB and Redis
- Knowledge of SQL and Mysql server
- Advanced Linux knowledge
- Knowledge of HTTP and REST protocol
- Privacy and security awareness
- Operations experience
- Excellent English written and spoken
- Experience with Git
- Knowledge of Symfony 3
- Amazon web services portfolio
- Micro-services / SOA principles
- Some knowledge of Java programming language and motivation to learn more of it
In Schibsted Tech Polska (STP) we have freedom to do great work and the challenge of using our skills and ambitions to drive the future of the web. We have an inspiring culture which provides room for growth and innovation. We work for Scandinavian market which is very unique and special also ensuring us to have stable jobs in a very supportive environment.
Schibsted Tech Poland is a core R&D center for Schibsted media houses around the world. With two locations in Poland (Gdańsk and Kraków) we are over 170 developers. If you have an unparalleled passion for web technologies, and a reputation of master developer, there is no-one else we would rather hear from but YOU