Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. IS has achieved great success and grown rapidly since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Major Incident Manager is responsible for coordinating the response to all Major Incidents for our Client; manage IT Service Providers' engagement and escalations as well as business communication and reporting in relation to MIs.
Facilitate and/or participate in daily cross-SDOs operational meetings to review service outages and drive to service restoration, manage errors and remediation status
Own end-to-end outage and business notifications
Monitor and escalate status as needed for Priority 1 and outage incidents
Provide non-technical administrative support for Major Incident Response Teams (MIRTS)
Ensure timely provision of agreed regular reports and documents
- Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to facilitate and coordinate technical MIRTs
- Ability to produce necessary detailed documentation following MIRTs
- Ability to influence the tasks needed to resolve high priority incidents
- Ability to handle escalations in a timely and effective manner
- Ability to function relatively unsupervised as an independent contributor or as a team membe
- Knowledge and utilization of ITSM, EARS and other Capgemini tools used to support client data
- Ability to manage and collaborate with virtual teams
- ITIL Certification would be an advantage
- Candidate's profile
- Assertive and self starting with ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Methodical approach to working with can do attitude
- Analytical and lateral thinking
- Good organizational skills, ability to maintain high level of accuracy and to work to tight deadlines
- Flexible, self-motivated team player, ability to work with minimum supervision, perform under pressure
- Good at noticing trends, accumulating and sharing knowledge
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
WymaganiaInterested candidates are invited to send CV to [email protected]. Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India's entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it"
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India's entity, which may also include Capgemini's clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.