• Be a member of the Secured Lending team and test code in C#/.net connecting to surrounding environments and applications as well as automated testing.
• Be an integral part of the design, implementation, and maintenance of the test environment.
• Analyze, evaluate, and verify requirements by working closely with other development and verification team members.
• Create test plans and the necessary scripts necessary to implement those plans in Quality Center/ALM.
• Investigate, analyze, and report defects in a well-documented and timely manner, and also recommend resolution priority in QC/ JIRA.
• Track reported defects in ALM, analyzing and testing the solutions to those defects.
• Participate in technical discussions and/or presentations.
• Preparation of test reports before every release.
Key technical skills:
• Excellent analytical skills, understanding of project life cycles, and ability to act in an entrepreneurial manner to ensure the software delivered matches the needs of the customer base and business community.
• Basic knowledge of usage of Automation scripts.
• Comfortable with direct communication with all levels of technical and business resources.
• Experience with working in a highly collaborative and dynamic multi-team environment.
• Experience of Agile practices and processes (e.g. SCRUM, KANBAN) is a plus.
• Employment agreement or B2B contract – it depends on your preferences.
• Competitive salary, which depends on your skills and qualifications.
• Remotely trainings with our Specialists from USA.
• International projects.
• Regular improving of your current knowledge.
• Possibility to start cooperation in USA.
• Private Medical Care.
• Life Insurance.
SEND YOUR RESUME IN ENGLISH