· To keep self-abreast of the changing paradigm through reading, research, feedback and competitor analysis to ensure that the process design has the next/best practices;
· To prepare business requirement documents for automation/enhancement of the HR Process(es), lead pilot and testing efforts of a process rollout including preparation of training material and ensure that customer queries on a new process are responded to;
· Ensure adherence to the published compliance frame work;
· Monitor by conducting periodic audits to ensure all compliance aspects are adhered to;
· Analyze and publish reports on the findings; discuss with the concerned stake holders and follow up;
· To analyze and integrate the CoE Process and adjoining HR/Business Processes for bringing out higher alignment by creating new designs or enhancing the current design as per industry and regulatory norms.
· OrderIT: ASP.NET; MSSQL;
· Describe mandatory experience - Proven software development experience .net;
· Knowledge of web technologies including HTML, Javascrpit, etc.
· Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing services
· Troubleshoot, test and maintain applications