We currently seek to recruit Backend Software Engineer with +8 years of experience designing, developing and implementing web applications.
An ideal candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with and communicate a variety of internal customers and external 3rd party team members technically and personally.
Our culture is characterized by short decision paths, clear targets and team spirit. We work in multinational environment so fluent English in speaking and writing is a must.
Core job functions:
The web development engineer will be maintaining and creating core technologies and solutions that will improve the provisioning solutions infrastructure by utilizing shared hosted resources. This will include new solution for global data collection, data mining and reporting across all manufacturing sites, as well as
administrative portal for existing infrastructure components. The individual will also maintain and further enhance existing backend solutions (web services): CPMS, POD, HPC and the likes.
- Full web stack development (front-end to backend)
- Application server technology (tomcat, WebSphere, Jboss, Weblogic etc)
- Designing & writing enterprise level and highly available web applications and services, preferably
- Redhat, Oracle and Weblogic.
- Web services security concepts
- Workflow development and deployment
- Full Software development life cycle experience
- Jira/Agile, Confluence
- Continuous Integration – (N)Ant & Jenkins
- UX: User experience/Usability
- Manufacturing Engineering exposure a plus
- C# and Java / Python and Groovy being a +
- ASP.NET MVC / Grails
- SOA / Web Services (Rest/SOAP)
- Spring, Hibernate
- SQL, PL/SQL, GORM, NoSQL
- Web security and SSL
- Full stack web development
- Soap and REST web services
- ASP.NET MVC/Grails
- jQuery / Front-end framework
- Oracle PL/SQL / NoSQL