We currently seek to recruit Lead Software Engineer with +10 years of experience designing, developing and implementing full stack applications and +3 years of experience managing software engineers using the Agile/Scrum Methodology as Scrum Master.
An ideal candidate should have excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with and communicate a variety of internal customers and external 3rd party team members technically and personally.
Our culture is characterized by short decision paths, clear targets and team spirit. We work in multinational environment so fluent English in speaking and writing is a must.
Core job functions:
The backend development lead engineer will maintain legacy and design new full-stack solutions aiming at enhancing the global provisioning solutions infrastructure by utilizing shared hosted resources.
This position encompasses also managerial responsibilities both direct and doted-lines. Direct Manager will be remote (USA).
- Architect/designs scalable, high-performance, data-driven web services
- DB schema analysis/definition/requirements, including stored procedures
- Data Analytics.
- Data and Image Processing.
- Continuous Integration – (N)Ant & Jenkins
- Working experience with unit tests and loading tests (soapUI, loadUI)
- Validation and acceptance test plan. Staging and deployment.
- Business Workflow development and deployment
- Jira/Agile, Confluence
- Web services security concepts
- Application server technology (Tomcat, WebSphere, Jboss, Weblogic etc)
- UX: User experience/Usability
- Java, Redhat, Oracle and Weblogic.
- SOA / Web Services (Rest/SOAP)
- SQL, PL/SQL. NoSQL a plus
- ASP.NET MVC a plus
- Full stack web development
- Soap and REST web services
- ASP.NET MVC/Grails
- jQuery / Front-end framework
- Oracle PL/SQL / NoSQL