• Dealing with complex interactions of an existing C# application
• Implement new functionality within this existing system using a SCRUM process.
• Creating detailed design specifications as well as detailed implementation plans with well-defined milestones.
• Work for one of the most recognized brands in the movie and broadcast business.
• A chance to evolve your technical and/or leadership skills.
• Stable employment.
• Competitive salary along with bonuses like private medical insurance, life insurance, sport package subsidies.
• Internal training package.
• 3+ years of design and implementation experience using C#. Along with the analytical ability and expertise to write and unit-test C# code.
• Have the ability to anticipate and proactively remove development obstacles and be able to prioritise tasks in order to successfully deliver milestones.
• Be able to write and debug multithreaded applications
• Experience in Windows APIs
• Knowledge of WinForms and WPF "Windows Presentation Foundation"
• Knowledge of SQL and databases
• Good practices to create a GUI
• Strong skills on computer graphics and sense of aesthetics and artistic
• Strong OO-design and -programming skills and experience writing software using test-driven development principals.
• Fluency in English (both spoken and written) and the ability to communicate efficiently in English via both phone and email
• And ideally have experience in C++, writing and using of C++ code libraries in .NET