Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. IS has achieved great success and grown rapidly since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
- Assistance with execution of projects related to Linux/Unix platforms.
- Evaluate alerts, automation gaps and provide instructions for other team members for different type of alerts.
- Developing best practices for different monitoring and administering scenarios.
- Design and implementation of Linux/Unix systems monitoring tools in multi-data center environment.
- Continue self development on emerging technologies related to areas of responsibility.
- Designing and implementing new solutions.
- Developing and maintaining existing documentation.
- Provides subject matter expertise on performance optimization and configuration best practices for Linux and Unix systems.
- Identify research and resolve technical issues associated to supported systems.
- Provide training to other team members.
- Experience on Linux and/or Unix Operating System administration and troubleshooting
- Experience in Storage, RAID and LVM Management
- Good knowledge of Virtualization
- NFS, FTP, SAMBA, DNS and IPTABLES administration
- Nagios or any other monitoring tool administration
- Knowledge of Backup tools (Networker, etc)
- Scripting skills in one or more of Bash / Perl / Python / Ruby / C
- Good understanding of networking concepts
- Analysis skills (able to provide the root cause analysis on major incidents)
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Familiarity with GIT
- Configuration management skills with Puppet and / or Chefs
- Familiarity with Bug / Issue Tracking tools such as Jira
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitionsand develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix,
- Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programsand develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks(free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or send CV to [email protected]. Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India's entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it"
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India's entity, which may also include Capgemini's clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.