GOG.com is looking for a Front-end Developer to enhance our extraordinary team. Join us in creating a beautifully designed, modern website using all the cutting-edge technologies. This position will allow you to work on many aspects of the GOG.com platform, as well as a variety of internal applications.
- Creating new and maintaining existing components of GOG.com.
- Working closely with designers, back-end developers and desktop developers to iterate and fine tune projects.
- Attention to detail necessary to create pixel perfect templates.
- Understanding of browser differences and ability to create cross browser solutions.
- Writing high quality, maintainable code.
- Experience with responsive layouts.
- Using Compass to navigate through Sass files.
- Willingness to learn new techniques and technologies.
- Positive attitude.
- Ability to easily communicate in English.
- Being familiar with AngularJS.
- Knowledge of at least some of the buzzwords: OOCSS, SMACSS, BEM.
- Ability to code html emails which will look good in Outlook.
- Knowledge of performance optimizations techniques.
At GOG.com we combine work with passion for gaming to offer our customers the greatest selection of PC, Mac and Linux games, both classics and day-one titles, always DRM-free, with lots of extra goodies and amazing customer support.
But GOG.com is more than just a place to buy games. In addition to nearly a thousand games and never-ending promotions, we're building GOG.com Galaxy: a truly gamer-friendly online gaming platform, to offer our community online multiplayer, convenient game updating and the option to stay in touch with friends.
What makes us stand out is that we listen and react to our communities' suggestions and we're determined to keep working towards our goal of bringing all that is good in gaming to everyone.
If you think you've got what it takes, please submit your CV (in English) and code samples here
Please be informed that we reserve the right to contact only selected applicants. The hired individual will need to work in-house, in our office based in Warsaw, Poland.
Please also include the following statement with your application: "I hereby consent to the processing of my vital and personal data in so far as this is required under the current as well as future recruitment campaigns conducted by GOG Poland Sp. z o.o., with headquarters in Warsaw, Jagiellońska 74 street, in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, on the Protection of Personal Information (JoL no. 133, item 883)."