Are you rigorous in putting every application to test before users work with them? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
– create and execute test scenarios for applications and technical environments
- be a member of a Scrum team
– document and control test activities
– present and explain test results to internal staff who are going to use them
– oversee and/or run relevant training activities for future users
You'll be working in a global team that develops and maintains a suite of applications that comprise a Collateral Management and Reporting system in Group Operations IT. The system is used for the calculation of margin of OTC Derivative, Repo, Financing and FX products. It is a cross-product system that assimilates data from across the bank, representing over half of the banks traded products. Members of this team work closely with Global Collateral Management, as well as traders from all business areas, trade support and business development analysts to provide global solutions for varied business requirements. The system is the basis of the next-generation margin management system.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree in IT or a related field
– strong analytical skills to plan and execute test scenarios (you love doing this)
– the communication skills to work effectively with internal colleagues from development, business analysis and project management
- Experience in the financial industry is a plus
– Hands-on experience with Agile methodologies, especially Scrum is a plus
– a team player
– committed to excellence
– a very good English speaker
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.