- Attractive salary and benefits
- Multiple internal initiatives like:
o Mentoring program (you can have personal mentor or you can be a mentor for others)
o Soft Skills Academy
o Leadership Academy and more!
- To keep creativity on high level, you can work with students on the University:
- Fun and friendly atmosphere (board games, card games, console games, whatever tickles your fancy – we've got it!)
- Good coffee and Sweet Monday every week!
• part of autonomous agile team
• responsibility for developing software
• work on the latest version on Microsoft's development tools
• have long term vision of multiple projects
• use English every day in communication with native speakers
• work with Manager. REQUIREMENTS:
• Experience in Microsoft web programming platforms and client-side libraries like jQuery, Angular
• Experience in Object Oriented Programming concepts
• Knowledge of relational database structures and SQL
• Team player in a fast paced environment
• Interest in troubleshooting and debugging
• Good knowledge of English
• Good communication skills
NICE TO HAVE:
• Experience in Unit Tests, mock frameworks, MVC pattern, Selenium
• Experience with working in continuous processes environment: refactoring, code review, continuous integration, and design patterns.
• Experience using and/or administering a content management system (CMS)
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server environment and Internet Information Services (IIS).
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883)