- REQB certification
- Experience in building, configuring and maintaining automation environments
- Knowledge of Team Foundation Server, Sonar, Jira
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Multiple internal initiatives like:
- Mentoring program (you can have personal mentor or you can be a mentor for others)
- Soft Skills Academy
- Leadership Academy and more!
- To keep creativity on high level, you can work with students on the University:
- Fun and friendly atmosphere (board games, card games, console games, whatever tickles your fancy – we've got it!)
- Good coffee and Sweet Monday every week!
• part of autonomous agile team
• responsibility for developing software
• work on the latest version on Microsoft's development tools
• have long term vision of multiple projects
• use English every day in communication with native speakers
• work with Manager.
• Experience in working with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery environments
• Knowledge of automation frameworks (i.e. Selenium, Coded UI, SpecFlow)
• Good knowledge of English
• Knowledge of C# or any other object oriented programming language
• Focus on continuous improvements
• Team player
• Good communication skills
Please be informed that we will contact only selected candidates.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purpose of the recruitment process and after its completion for the purpose of future recruitments (pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883)