- Shift work (weekends and holidays included).
- Monitor all systems via centralized monitoring toolsets, to resolve or escalate problems in accordance with documented process and procedures, within pre-defined timelines, to prevent any financial impact to the business.
- Log errors within the Business agreed Problem Management System, to the defined standard and in accordance with departmental requirements.
- Coordination of Service restoration activities, which include conference call facilitation, escalation to support organizations, notification to senior TI managers & Customers/Business, using pre-defined problem and incident management standards and toolsets.
- Provide professional first-line support out of core Business Hours when customers report problems directly to the SDMC.
- Proven IT problem management or error handling skills.
- MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Fundamental knowledge of at least one platform, preferable multiple platforms.
- Experience of Netcool and / or Tivoli would be advantageous.
- Usage of a professional Problem Management package, such as VC, ResolveIt, Infoman, VT etc., is desirable.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Perform analysis functions and troubleshooting of basic intermittent LAN/WAN or Client/Server issues.
- Private medical healthcare (Enelmed).
- Multisport card.
- Opportunity to choose B2B or permanent contract.
- Stable employment in the international company.