Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Capgemini Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. IS has achieved great success and grown rapidly since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
We are currently looking for an Application Management Specialist to work in a team which is responsible for supporting application environment of one of the leading ICT provider on German market.
The Application Management Specialist is responsible for assuring operation of applications and continuity of service with respect to both - service level (operating time) and performance level (reaction time, if an application fails) - as agreed in the specific SLA. The Application Management Specialist works with system and application specific tools, communicates with the IT team of our clients and handles all technical tasks regarding availability and operation of applications, implements new application versions.
• Operation of applications and services during the agreed service times
• Monitoring of applications and interfaces
• Measurement of relevant performance indicators and utilization of resources
• Work with a lot of different standardized and application specific technologies
• Use of system specific and application specific tools which are in German and English language
• Management and handling of incidents, changes, problems and known errors
• Quick recovery of failed application services with respect to the agreed SLA's
• Update, maintenance and management of technical manuals (operations handbook) and other documentation
• Participation in technical testing and technical inspections of new software releases
• Cooperation with the client IT team, release management, service level management and other internal departments
• Installation and configuration of software
• Person with a strong sense of responsibility and forward-looking mode
• Able to work occasionally under pressure
• Strong ability to work in teams as well as work independently
• Strong communication skills in external (to the client) and internal communication
• Readiness to work outside regular business hours
• Communicative English
• Customer oriented / service focused behaviour
• Intermediate to good knowledge of Unix/Linux/Windows operating systems
• Preferably a broad information technology background
• Ability to read and understand application architecture charts and network diagrams
• Basic knowledge of general application architecture, high-availability solutions, backup concepts, storage and network infrastructure
• Used to work in an ITIL and process oriented environment Nice to have:
• Communicative German
What we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
Interested candidates are invited to send CV to [email protected]. Please include reference number in the subject of your message.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India's entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it"
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Low, 2015, No. 2135, 2281 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India's entity, which may also include Capgemini's clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.