We offer market competitive salary along with other perks and privileges for candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria:
- experience in implementing and maintaining the network or technical infrastructure of complex IT systems,
- strong Linux administration skills,
- knowledge of Linux based scripting languages,
- experience managing production, 24 x 7, in a fast-paced environment,
- familiarity with technologies like MySQL, MongoDB, InnoDB, Nginx, Percona, PHP:FPM, NFS, HProxy, Redis, Varnish, Splunk,
- familiarity with Magento e-commerce platform is preferred.
- general understanding of routine maintenance, recovery, and handling failover of a Database.
Additionally, the ideal candidate should:
- be keen on new challenges in a dynamic and fast paced environment,
- work with minimal supervision on technical issues and ideally like problem solving in an energetic environment,
- act as a source of technical knowledge for members of the team - offering guidance and support where necessary,
- be flexible to changing business requirements,
- be solution oriented, self-reliant, and comfortable learning and adapting to new technologies,
- have a good English level.
WymaganiaEssential duties & responsibilities: - recommending infrastructure and process improvements,
- ensuring high availability and acceptable levels of performance of critical systems,
- keeping abreast of current and emerging technological advancements, making company-relevant application recommendations when appropriate,
- scheduling and performing all backup and data recovery for all servers,
- handling all security issues that may occur,
- ensuring that the network infrastructure is up and running,
- solving malfunctions and problems reported by users,
- monitoring the effectiveness and efficiency of each solution and optimization of already existing solutions.