As an IT Risk Analyst you will be a part of Corporate Centre IT Risk Operations and Remediation Office. You will work in a team that provides a wide range of services including: a day to day process management and administration of the Risk Items throughout every stage of their lifecycle. You will be also responsible for presentation of your work results to various stakeholders on different organizational levels.
Collecting data from internal and external sources and providing regular and ad-hoc analysis based on partners needs and expectations
Analyzing IT Risk related processes to identify opportunities for improvement and/or further development,
Solving complex and challenging problems and following up actions on identified Risks,
Presenting of the operational risk items statuses and providing the results of your analysis to your onshore partners,
Creating dashboards in relation to IT Risk mitigation activities.
- You will be a part of growing and constantly changing organization,
- You will work independently but with full support of both onsite and offsite experts,
- You will receive in-depth training as well as mentoring from the best IT Risk experts on the market,
- You will be given the opportunity to gain industry recognized knowledge and certifications, such as:
o CompTIA Security +
o ISO 27001 – Lead Auditor
o ....and many more
Your experience and skills
University degree in analytical discipline or relevant experience
• Excellent Communication Skills. Should be able to interact well with the onshore clients, therefore advanced English is a must
• Ability to liaise with clients and manage relationships while being assertive to ensure completion of tasks
• Very good analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to details
• Acquaintance with operational risk would be an asset
• Ability to work with multiple sources of data and identify the links between them
• Ability to deal with both regular and ad-hoc requests, work under pressure and handle tight deadlines
• MS Office skills including:
- Excel Skills (Pivot tables, Charts, Vlookups, Tables), additional expertise (building / editing macros, etc.) would be considered as an advantage
- MS PowerPoint & Word to a competent level
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.