Do you like to work and explore multiple, complex IT technologies? Are you interested to run global bank systems? Are you a customer-focused team player, who enjoys to become part of a large global organization? Would you like to take a chance to drive your career?
We are looking for someone like that who can help us:
- administer, maintain, enhance and implement system changes from small components, to entire complex systems infrastructure, adhering to the established industry standards
- monitor and control performance and status of the infrastructure and the physical/virtual computer equipment on which systems and applications operate
- ensures that the operation of the infrastructure is in accordance with established procedures and practices
- take action if the infrastructure availability, integrity or performance is compromised
- work closely with global technical teams in the support and enhancement of the core infrastructure to ensure better reliability and resilience, whilst at the same time making the environment more cost effective
- suggest recommendations about enhancements to the existing infrastructure
- undertake scheduled on-call service.
You'll be working in the Service Operations team in Wroclaw. Our role is to ensure uninterrupted IT service delivery to all lines of business in the Firm. Our aim is to have 90000+ satisfied customers who can enjoy modern, cutting edge technologies.
Your experience and skills
You are able to:
- prioritize your own workload and work with minimal supervision
- analyze and fix systematic problems
- communicate and collaborate with internal and external global partners
- develop relationships with global teams
- create technical documentation.
- 5+ years' experience as Web Infrastructure administrator (Apache, IHS, IIS, Tomcat, WebSphere) in a demanding technical environment, preferably in the financial industry
- experience in incident and problem management using various problem analysis and debugging tools
- experience with Performance Monitoring applications (preferably CA APM or AppDynamics)
- good UNIX Administration knowledge
- good understanding of aspects of backend connectivity (messaging / database)
- knowledge of load and performance aspects of JEE applications and infrastructure
- understanding of ITIL (specifically Release and Change-Management)
- strong client focus and pragmatic working approach
- excellent communication skills in English, German is a plus.
- experience with coordination and delivery management in collaboration with offshore teams
- at least 5 years of professional experience in the IT field.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers