Capgemini Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. IS has achieved great success and grown rapidly since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
- Take part and actively contribute in service solution development, presentation and finally successful contracting of the services
- Have ownership of and co-ordination for the appropriate IS solution Stream and cost estimation to meet the client stated service requirements and service levels and to ensure an integrated technical solution is built in accordance with service line strategy
- Lead the overall solution covering the scope required in RFP
- Determine proposed scope within subject matter experts
- Play active role in meetings with the Client, giving presentations
- Determine the shape of the overall solution to ensure alignment of the proposed service
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen philosophy.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- Excellent both interpersonal and presentation skills
- Negotiation skills, leadership skills
- Enthusiasm, fast learning ability and analytical thinking
- Stress resistance and ability to work to short deadlines
- Minimum 3 years experience in Business Development team/ Sales Support/ Transition/ Operations at management level in IT area
- Fluency in English – excellent both speaking and writing skills; fluency in additional language will be a plus
- Ability to travel internationally (short term)
- Working time flexibility - occasionally it may be required to work overtime or extended hours
- Very good knowledge of MS Office especially MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
- ITIL certificate