Job title: Web Developer
Job location: Warsaw, Poland
Employment type: Full-time with flexible employment options (umowa o pracę, umowa zlecenie, umowa o świadczenie usług z osobą prowadzącą działalność gospodarczą)
Salary (gross): 10-16k PLN (depending on experience)
Project industry: Variety! - Software House (e.g., finance, medicine, and energy)
Company Size: 20+
Project Team Size: max 5
- Produce skillfully crafted software in all tiers of a web application - both back-end and front-end
- Develop and improve responsive and mobile friendly versions of websites
- Thoughtfully analyze and clearly communicate technical recommendations
- Keep up with changes and trends in the industry
- Provide leadership and mentorship to junior colleagues
- Proactively influence our business (improving our methodology, sales, work environment, etc.)
Core Requirements :
- IT-related university degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience with web application development
- Readiness and interest to learn new technologies
- Experience/knowledge of stylesheets processors (Sass, LESS)
- Working knowledge of build tools (Gulp, Grunt)
- Experience/knowledge of at least one of the following backend programming languages: Ruby, Node.js, Python, C#, Groovy, and/or Java
- Proven ability to solve problems
- Proven analytical, planning, and software design skills
- Passion for getting things done well
- Excellent English oral and written communication skills
- Mobile/Responsive website development experience using Bootstrap
- Database design and SQL skills with RDMS and NoSQL databases
- Mobile application development experience: iOS, Android
- Knowledge of any others web development tools, not listed above
- Comfortable working with WordPress
- Basic system administration (Windows/Linux/Database) skills
- Competitive salary and benefits (incl. Medicover private health & dental care for individual or family, Multisport card).
- Opportunity to work on projects for a variety of our clients, including US-based startups and established companies.
- Collaboration with skilled, smart, international co-workers and clients.
- Bright, spacious office with character located in the center of Warsaw. It's an informal yet professional environment. Kitchen, dining, and rec rooms included. Sneakers and bicycles are welcome.
- Realistic, collaborative approach to estimation and planning allowing for work-life balance!
- Modern, agile development practices.
- Choice in development toolset mix (hardware and software) such as workstation, MacBook, IDE of choice, etc.
- Other professional growth benefits (e.g., regular "tech lunches" for knowledge sharing, subsidized post-graduate education & training, conferences, books, etc.)
The application and recruitment process:
Interested? Please send your CV to [email protected]. Cover letter is optional. The recruitment may consist of a combination of these steps:
- CV/cover letter review
- online test
- phone interview
- on-site interview