Currently for Our Client we are looking for the Candidates on the position Software Engineer.
• As a software engineer, you will be a part of a Scrum team that develops new and maintain current and future farm management products and systems.
• Our software is written in C++, C#, Java and Python and you will work with all of them.
• We target both Windows and Linux platforms so it is important that you feel comfortable working with both.
• We strive to follow the Clean Code practices and we focus on automating tests and to reach 100% unit test coverage.
• Frequent visits to farms to meet and understand our customer's needs, don't be afraid of getting your hands dirty.
• Present your work to stakeholders on a regular basis. Getting quick feedback is important.
Are you ready for a change? If yes, then act now!
We are now looking for developers with wide knowledge in software development.
We think you have a master's degree in computer science with a few years working experience and a keen interest in solving technical problems. We think you are social and collaborative and enjoy the art of creating high quality software together with a team.
Qualifications and skills required:
• Master's degree in computer science with a few years working experience
• Experience from work in Scrum team, to take initiative, responsibility and pride in your work delivering high quality SW according to Clean Code principles
• Expert knowledge in one of the following languages: C#, C++, Python, Java, and willingness to learn and work with the others as well.
• You like working with both Windows and Linux platforms.
• Experience from working with Jira and Git.
• Excellent English written and spoken is required.
We offer you:
• Challenging work tasks in a business where your work really makes a difference. The
XXXXXXX is responsible for products and features that provide the customer with tools to increase the profitability and efficiency of the operation, such as herd management, feeding and automatic milking, which gives the farmer much more freedom to carry out the business.
• The position is located in Poland, Wroclaw
• 1-2 trips/year to the main office in Sweden might be required.
Please feel free to send your resume on my e-mail adress: [email protected]
Jednocześnie, działając na podstawie art. 24 ust. 1 ustawy z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych informujemy, że
• Administratorem Pani/Pana danych osobowych jest Power Media S.A. z siedzibą przy ul. Grabiszyńskiej 241 B, we Wrocławiu (kod pocztowy: 53-234),
• Dane osobowe przetwarzane będą w celu przeprowadzenia tego i przyszłych procesów rekrutacji
• Posiada Pani/Pan prawo dostępu do treści swoich danych oraz ich poprawiania,
• Podanie danych osobowych jest dobrowolne.