As a Senior .Net Developer you will be a key member of a team of developers, acting as an extension of the Client's Team based in Belgium. Your team will play a vital role in developing the client's product – Digital Asset Management System, customizing and implementing it for the end-customers. This role will be suitable for a hands-on senior developer as coding will be the main part of the job. However we are looking for a rare mix of technical and interpersonal skills as the role will also involve dealing directly with client.
- Develop, customize the product – web platform written with the use of the latest technologies
- Closely collaborate with the client's teams and its end-customers
- Drive solutions implementation based on best practices, using the latest technologies
- Ensure the code is written to the highest standard
- Coach and mentor Junior Developer
- At least 3 years of solid experience in ASP.NET web development
- Ability to translate functional requirements to technical solutions
- Good understanding of web standards
- Experience with implementing design patterns
- Technical environment:
- Microsoft Azure Cloud
- ASP.NET, MVC, Web API
- Knockout, HTML 5, jQuery
- Atlassian Bamboo / Jira / Confluence
- Nice to have:
- Elastic Search
- Apache Solr
- Work with cutting-edge technologies
- Opportunity to extend your professional portfolio and learn new technologies
- Access to Microsoft Certifications
- Team events
- Motivating remuneration package
- Private medical coverage
- Wide range of benefits (sports card, cinema tickets, shopping & leisure vouchers, etc.)
- Great coffee & fresh fruits
Our ideal candidate will respond well to change, will be able to think on their feet and will love working with people.
If it sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Please don't forget to include the following statement:
"Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji (zgodnie z Ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997 roku o Ochronie Danych Osobowych; tekst jednolity: Dz. U. z 2002r. Nr 101, poz. 926 ze zm.)."
"I hereby give consent for my personal data to be processed for the purposes of recruitment, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."