• Assisting developers in current development tests (manual and automated).
• Building automated tests to provide long-term quality assurance (eg. in Python, Ruby, Java, AutoIT etc.).
• Build and maintain testing environment, consisting of both: hardware and software components.
• Prepare internal documentation and manuals for Engineering and Support teams (in English).
• Work with Customer support to reproduce bugs reported from the field.
• Participate in development process using a SCRUM methodology as scrum team member. Requirements:
• Education in Computer science, Electronics or related field.
• IT skills with good knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems.
• Basic skills in scripting and/or programming.
• Experience in software testing, especially in building automated software testing environment.
• Good knowledge of computer graphics or video editing.
• Strong analytic skills and attention to detail.
• Fluency in written and oral English.
• Manual skills regarding hardware assembling.
• Readiness to learn new technologies.
Nice to have:
• ISTQB Certification.
• Experience in Broadcasting industry.
• Experience in professional video editing and/or graphics creation.
• Experience with SCRUM.
• Work for one of the most recognized brands in the movie and broadcast business.
• Competitive salary along with bonuses like private medical insurance, life insurance, sport package subsidies.
• Internal training package.
• A chance to evolve your technical and/or leadership skills.
• Stable employment.