NR REF: EMG/WW/05/2014
- Design, development and maintenance of embedded software dedicated to mobile platforms based on Linux/Android operating systems.
- Dealing with the most recent SW and HW on the market, touching the latest technologies of mobile phones, wearables and platforms.
- Experience in working with GSM / WCDMA / WCDMA / Telephony stack / RIL stack.
- We are looking for candidates with various levels of expertise, so feel free to send your application regardless the years of experience in C/C++/JAVA development).
- Nice to have: elements of Java (e.g. JNI), working experience with 3GPP specifications (e.g. 25.331, 24.008, 31.111), network signalling knowledge in L1/L2/L3 layers, activity in Linux or Android OSS, other contributions to open source community, experience in Android lower layers especially framework and lower (vendor specific libraries), Linux, kernel and other low level SW development, device drivers or protocols stacks development experience, knowledge of Linux and other development tools, compilers and debuggers, familiarity with ARM CPU and/or microcontrollers.
- Competitive salary (basis from 300 to 600 PLN per day – depends on expertise level).
- Participation in interesting projects (both local and international).
- Career development possibilities.
- Private medical coverage for you and your Family.
- Group life insurance.
- Investment fund.
- Relocation package.
- Quarterly team event budget.
- Multi Sport card.
- Lunches subsidy.