Do you enjoy solving problems? Do you know how to juggle multiple projects effectively? We're looking for someone like that who can:
• Understand how application and desktop fax technologies like Kofax Communications server work.
• Integrate fax technology into UBS's service delivery framework
• Write technical standards to support all integrated products
• Perform root cause analysis on incident and problem tickets (4th level)
• Liaise with vendors to resolve problems
• Analyze service performance
You'll be working in the Messaging Engineering team in Wroclaw, committed to designing and delivering a modern, effective and fast developing Unified Communications service.
Your experience and skills
• Good knowledge in engineering Fax solutions with Kofax Communications server.
• Experience with Global Enterprise fax solutions, covering design, testing, certification, monitoring and administration.
• Experience with Enterprise Fax integration with Microsoft Exchange, MQ Series, SFTP and other custom applications.
• Engaging with the Enterprise Voice service team , to deliver Fax services over IP (FOIP), SIP trunks and ISDN E1 lines. Knowledge of call routing options in the telephony space a great benefit.
• Other required skills would include; Windows server, basic SQL, Active Directory.
• Some understanding of programming concepts, powershell and scripting skills for automating administrative tasks
• Good report-writing and documentation skills, good verbal communication skills
• Strong troubleshooting ability with extensive hands-on IT support experience, both back-end and user-facing. Able to generate options and recommend solutions which are logical reasonable and realistic.
• Ability to challenge the status quo and to generate new ideas and creative approaches.
• Able to develop and manage clear and realistic action plans to accomplish given objectives.
• Analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody's business)
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
• Self-motiviated with ability to work individually and as part of a team
• Collaborative nature; willing to share ideas, debate solutions and achieve consensus
• Patient with a desire to drive the service forward and make a difference
• Able to manage time, provide regular status updates and meet firm deadlines
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. We'll value your passion and commitment. And reward your performance.
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now on www.ubs.com