Location: Kraków, Krupnicza 3/8
- Continued Learning: Books/ Tutorial / Lynda.com / Amazon.com / Code school - we pay for your subscription / Code school challenges etc..
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Overtime hours paid : 150% hour in the week and 200% hour during the weekend
- Agile Process / Scrum Environment
- Food & Drink — Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- FF : FOOD FRIDAYS (Pizza, Burgers, Sushi)
- Fun : Billard Table, Mini Golf, X-boxes, Kinnect, Boarding Games, awesome atmosphere at work : Pub Crawls, Parties, Paintball Quest, Mountain Trips, Beer meetings
- Multisport Plus Cards
- Medical Package: Scanmed
3000-6000 PLN netto on the employment/mandate contract
B2B up to 9000 PLN netto + VAT
If the above options sound interesting to you apply now : [email protected]
- At least two years experience working with AngularJS frontend framework, HTML and CSS / SASS.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with Node and Gulp.
- Testing experience using tools such as Karma and Jasmine.
- Ability to write clean, well factored code, along with the tests to prove it from start to finish.
- Relevant degree or work experience.
- Experience working in agile environment.
- Experience with version control using GIT.
- Good communication and ability to work in teams