- On a daily basis you will be responsible for supporting and helping key users and end users through solving both functional and technical questions and problems with Navision.
- You take part in improvement projects and think about possibilities for a more efficient use of the present applications.
- You provide support to the financial department: creating and improving NAV entities.
- You are fully involved in the migration of NAV, including mapping the present business processes and documenting/ users desires- and requirements.
- You are responsible for the preparation and implementation of new NAV processes and modules (logistic add-ons) and making (CSV/XLS/XML) linkages with external applications.
- Furthermore, you answer questions about reports, as well as in NAV as in Excel (Jet Reports / Jet Enterprise);
WymaganiaQualifications and job requirements
- Bachelor's Degree;
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills;
- Excellent communication, planning and organization skills
- Able to work both independent as in a team;
- Experience with NAV2013R2; experience with version 4/5 and 2009 is preferable;
- The emphasis of the job is both on functional and engineering (C/AL code) experience, and financial experience is definitely an advantage;
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (e.g. Jet Enterprise) is an advantage and preferable;
- You posses knowledge about SQL2008 databases;
- Furthermore, knowledge about financial, logistic wholesale- and EDI-processes are an advantage;