- Work on the development and integration of driving assistance systems
- Design and implement algorithms for driving assistance systems and autonomous driving
PROJECT DETAILS: Working mode: 100% onsite
EU citizenship is required
- Degree in mathematics, physics or computer science (PhD preferred)
- Very strong C and C++ programming skills and thorough understanding of data structures and algorithm design.
- Good know-how in Python, R or another scripting language
- Understanding of Graphics concepts,, OpenGL, OpenCV etc..
- Experience with Linux based systems
- Passion for algorithms and machine learning
- Experience in mobile/embedded software development
- Experience in unit testing
- AUTOSAR, CAN/FlexRay and Automotive SPICE
- Development tools like Git, Mercurial, SVN etc.
- Very good communication skills in English, both written and spoken
- Experience with big projects in an international environment