- independent & challenging position in an international working environment,
- attractive salary based on professional experience and skills,
- opportunities for growth and promotion.
Please note that we will contact selected candidates only.
Please provide in your CV a clause: „Hereby I agree to process my personal data included in my application for requirements of the recruitment process (in accordance to Personal data Protection Act dated 29 August 1997; Official Journal no 133, item 883)".
- at least 2 years of professional experience in PHP and OOP programming,
- knowledge of MVC frameworks (knowledge of ZEND or KOHANA will be a plus),
- knowledge of database systems (MySQL, PostgreSQL),
- good command of English,
- ability to work both in team and individually.
- knowledge and experience with systems CMS: Wordpress/Drupal/Joomla/Moodle/Totara,
- experience in writing unit tests,
- experience with SCRUM methodology,
- team management experience.