Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
– Project Management of remediation projects across CCIT and working closely with other divisions
– Security vulnerability management and awareness of security risks
– Proactively assessing risks and ensuring they are appropriately remediated/mitigated
– Participating in other, Group Risk programs to ensure CC IT is represented and impact assessed
– Working with the central Operational Risk Management team to ensure compliance with the Operational Risk Framework
– Assessment of technology controls within the CC IT team through the UBS control assessment process
Your teamYou'll be working in the Corporate Centre IT risk team in UBS Krakow. Our role will be responsible for managing the Operational Risk projects and will focus on remediating operational risk issues raised through audit, regulators and self-identified items leading to material reductions in the operational risk profile of the function. Variety will come from technical hands on initiatives to co-ordinate resources in application teams to deliver tangible remediation in IT controls.
Your experience and skillsYou have:
– the ability to interpret a set of technical requirements
– an understanding of the software development lifecycle
– strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
– strong communication and influencing skills are essential across a wide and senior peer group.
– associate Director level analyst with financial services experience and project management skills. This person will be required to face off to senior managers within Group Technology and audit with strong communication and influencing skills
– a person with a strong technical background, with an ability to understand and appreciate different technology and infrastructure and with an active interest in IT Security
– a structured project manager with a track record of delivering complex technology projects
– person that understands IT risks and their relevance/impact to the business. Knowledge and experience of operating an IT Control Framework beneficial
– a person with strong organisational skills who is able to interact comfortably with senior levels. The candidate will need to challenge the status quo and build lasting working relationships across Group Technology
– person with initiative, a self-starter that can develop project plans and manage projects within budget and deadlines
– comfortable with hands-on "delve into the details" work, as well as high level strategic analysis
– a person that can handle sensitive material appropriately
What we offerUBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.
Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team? Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers