Are you skilled at managing a portfolio of software components? Do you want to be the contact person for requests for software components?
- act as an independent administrator for the components in your portfolio,
- take responsibility for achieving of goals regarding operation, availability, quality, performance, enhancement and development
- check correctness and completeness of inventory data , compliance with relevant policies and raise requirements within your components to close identified gaps
- makes sure that the necessary infrastructure for development, test and production is available and operable (systems are up and running, have correct middleware installed, backup processes are in place)
- veto or escalate regarding deployment of changed or new software in case of risks for software components
You'll be working on a team of software component managers based in Zürich, APAC and Wroclaw. We manage an overall portfolio of over 200 software components. And we watch over their end-to-end operational lifecycle. We're in steady contact with product managers, operations, and risk experts all working to understand the impact of fast-changing IT.
Your experience and skills:
- a degree in software engineering or organizing, with an IT background
- strong organizational and administrative skills, with the ability to manage a diverse and challenging workload effectively (even when things get demanding)
- strong analytical and problem solving skills
- a very good understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- the ability to work well in a collaborative team and independently with little supervision
- skilled at communicating with a wide variety of people working on your application
- reliable, with a strong drive and sense of commitment
- fluent written and verbal English
What we offer UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.
Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team? Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers