- Develop Industrial Internet applications based on Predix Cloud Foundry platform
- Develop web based front-end solutions for image visualization and analytics
- Collaborate with system engineers, backend developers to implement UI solutions that are aligned with and extend shared platforms and solutions
- Partner and work closely with the back end development team for seamless integration
- Participate in determining the technical roadmap and strategy for the underlying platform
- BS in Computer Science or similar
- Strong software development experience
- Understanding of UX principles and best practices
- Familiarity with SOA, Cloud Computing and SW design principles related to SOAP/REST Web Services
- Understanding of Cloudfoundry and Microservices architecture
GE is bringing the Industrial Internet to life by connecting minds and machines powered by Predix platform. We combine decades of experience building innovative industrial machines with cutting-edge software, data science and analytics expertise.
This position is part of Engineering Design Center which was created in the year 2000 under an agreement between General Electric and the Institute of Aviation and gathers passionate people in different areas of expertise like engineering, software and analytics.