Can you concisely combine business ideas with technical challenges? Are you keen on observing the course of software development progress and keep track of testing activities?
We're looking for someone like that who can:
• Provide Business Analysis for MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive) and Derivatives Reform Regulation
• Gather Requirements from Business
• Support Business in regards to requirement specification
• Create Application Requirement Specifications
• Ensure Requirements trackability through development and QA test casesYour teamYou will be working in a team of Business Analysts located in Poland and Switzerland (your role will be placed in UBS office in Wroclaw). You will be engaged in the analysis of current business processes and functionalities of already existing applications as well as in gathering new business requirements. You will closely cooperate with both business representatives and technical teams (Developers, Testers, and Project Managers).Your experience and skillsYour experience and skills
• 3-5 years of experience with Regulatory projects (MiFID experience preferred)
• Asset Management Experience
• Experience with Application Requirement Specification creation based on Business Requirements
• Strong business analyst skills, includes a good overview of the software development lifecycle
• Excellent communicator with a strong command English (both spoken and written form)
• Proactive, well-organized and responsible
• Experienced in leading the communication with Stakeholders and Senior ManagersWhat we offerUBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.
Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team? Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers