Demands in Global Automotive Industry are continuously rising for area of functionalities to be implemented using SW. This requires strong teams that can support Core (baseline for future projects) and Application (building the product for specific car model) type of projects.
WymaganiaTasks & Goals: • Coordinating and technical leading of the assigned team members in area of task assignments, project planning or following the defined development processes.
• Discussions with ZF management on resource planning, approval of changes in the product or optimizing of development processes.
• Communication with other functional groups like Hardware, Systems Testing or Quality department on solving of daily issues.
• Running employee assessment and employee development processes.
• University degree in SW engineering, electronics, computer science or similar;
• Good English knowledge;
• Strong leadership and management skills;
• Analytical way of thinking, creative approach to problem solving;
• Experience in developing robust, real-time embedded software;
• Good knowledge of SW engineering processes and methodologies as used in industry;
• Experience in requirements engineering and architecture development.
• Relocation package;
• Good working environment;
• Exposure to modern technologies;
• Career opportunities;
• Discounts on goods and services;
• Flexible working hour;
• Private medical care;
• Work in a multinational team.