Are you taking your first steps into the world of QA and programming? Are you looking to do so in a friendly environment of a renowned digital games distribution company? Then look no further. We are looking for beginner coders/programmers to help us write automated tests, develop our testing tools and perform functional tests on our games and services. You will be working full time in our office in Warsaw. Our keyword is "Galaxy".
- Writing automated tests for our GOG Galaxy services and games.
- Creating and maintaining internal tools of the Product team.
- Functional testing of games and internally developed software.
- Basic Python proficiency.
- Basics in C++ are welcome, but not required.
- Willingness to learn: we develop our own testing framework and choose our own technologies, therefore we expect you to adapt and learn quickly, as well as be able to provide your own input.
- Be a Windows power user. OSX or Linux knowledge is welcome, but not required.
- Gamer or old school gamer. We will count on you to help us deliver top quality games to our users.
- Fluent English (both written and spoken) is necessary.
- Attention to detail (put our keyword in the application form).
- A friendly temperament will not hurt. ;)
The sister company of CD PROJEKT RED (responsible for the worldwide success of The Witcher, the video game series adapted from Andrzej Sapkowski's books), GOG.com is a digital distribution platform, which offers customers the greatest selection of PC, Mac and Linux games, both classics and day-one titles, DRM-free, with lots of extra goodies and amazing customer support.
Our work environment is relaxed, and the company philosophy often goes against the typical corporate flow. Working in an international team of over 100 passionate video game industry professionals, you will not only have the opportunity to expand your skills to their limits but also have fun while doing so. We love what we do and we do it for a reason.