At Avid, every role has a significant impact and is an integral part of realizing our mission - create the most powerful and collaborative media network to enable the creation, distribution and monetization of the most inspiring content in the world. As a Senior Software Developer you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with complex interactions of an existing C# application
- Implement new functionality within this existing system using a SCRUM process.
- Creating detailed design specifications as well as detailed implementation plans with well-defined milestones
- You should have a Master's Degree or equivalent
- 4+ years of design and implementation experience using C#. Along with the analytical ability and expertise to write and unit-test C# code.
- Have the ability to anticipate and proactively remove development obstacles and be able to prioritise tasks in order to successfully deliver milestones.
- Be able to write and debug multithreaded applications
- Experience in Windows APIs
- Knowledge of WinForms and WPF "Windows Presentation Foundation"
- Knowledge of SQL and databases
- Good practices to create a GUI
- Strong skills on computer graphics and sense of aesthetics and artistic
- Strong OO-design and -programming skills and experience writing software using test-driven development principals.
- Fluency in English (both spoken and written) and the ability to communicate efficiently in English via both phone and email
- And ideally have experience in C++, writing and using of C++ code libraries in .NET