Profile Master's Degree, computer science or similar, 3 years' experience minimum in development.
English: Fluent verbally and in writing.
Open mind set, Flexible, team spirit, focused on quality, open to switch to different projects.
Within the Engineering team, you contribute to develop secure Mobile SDK on Android.
Mobile SDK support high secured services: Authentication based on PKI, OTP, signed transaction, PIN policy. This mission can be extended to develop cloud services.
· Java, professional experience
o All layers, from low-level up to UI, including system technologies like IO and multithreading.
o Unit testing
o Continuous integration
· Familiar with software configuration management
Skills (nice to have)
· Android development, Android Studio and/or Eclipse + Android SDK.
· RESTful APIs, JSON, HTTP (cloud services).
· Applied cryptography, usage of crypto libraries – JCE, BouncyCastle.
· SQL, SQLITE.
Skills (to be considered for other potential projects)
· Secure coding
· .NET, C#
· Apple OS / Objective-C development
· Windows application and system development (Visual Studio)