Fed up with typical offices? Our main office is located in a villa with its very own garden (did someone say barbeques?), at a very notable and beautiful district of Warsaw called "Saska Kępa", very near the ulica Francuska with its cozy cafeterias.
- Work with the best tools, we supply licences for the best IDEs and code editors!
- Cool and innovative projects
- We fund international conferences and workshops across the Europe in 100%
- Multisport membership card
- Access to many educational books available in our library
- Co-financing of English lessons
- Cozy kitchen with free snacks, fresh fruits and a great coffee
- Check our fantastic place at facebook.com/10clouds
- Configuration and maintenance of web applications on Amazon Web Services.
- Maintaining and monitoring our cloud servers.
- Creating deployment solutions.
- Cooperating with the development teams on various projects.
- Participating in recruitment process of new team members.
- Working on admin tools and best practices that will be used through all of the company projects.
Skills and Capabilities: Essential:
- Knowledge of configuring and managing SQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL or MySQL).
- Experience with administration and monitoring of Linux boxes.
- Experience in configuring HTTP servers such as Lighttpd, Nginx or Apache.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services stack, particular with EC2, RDS, S3, CloudFront.
- Knowledge of debugging networking and performance issues.
- Knowledge about continuous integration systems.
- Being familiar with docker, ansible, salt, jenkins.
- Communicative English.
- Knowledge of virtualization.
- Knowledge of shell system (np. bash), and script languages such as Perl and Python.
- Teamwork and cooperation skills.