Do you know how to write queries processing millions of records in seconds? Are you interested in quickly evolving data science? We're looking for someone like that who will:
Wymagania• be a part of a self-organizing Scrum team
• deliver simple, manageable and extensible solutions
• identify and automate manual steps
• collaborate with colleagues all around the world
• able to respond quickly to ever changing business
• be resolving complex data issues Your team
You'll be working in the team supporting strategic solutions for Group Operations IT that is being built in Wrocław. We look after strategic reporting solutions in collaboration with professionals all around the world. As a member of our team you will be working on a green-field data centric project that will automate exchange of information between UBS and external counterparties and regulators.
Your experience and skills
• a few years of experience with the full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
• good understanding of data driven solutions and approach to large volume data processing
• experience with SQL and PL/SQL on Oracle 10g and above
• experience with Unix/Linux and shell scripting
• working knowledge of XML processing – XQuery, XSLT, etc.
• the following skills (these are not 'must-haves', but definitely it is an advantage to have them): Java, MQs, Web Services and SOA, Business Intelligence tools (Business Objects, Qlikview, Tableau), ETL tools (DataStage, Informatica)
• experience of building front to back risk dashboards, understanding key operational risk metrics, post trade controls and familiarity with the regulatory reporting environment (a plus)
• a strong individual performer and yet you work well in a team
• a person with good communication and presentation skills
• a problem solver
• a very good English speaker
What we offer:
UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.