15k - 20k PLN gross/month
Our client is a fancy start-up developing the biggest e-learning platform, which operates in 13 countries and generates a huge traffic of 60 million unique visitors per month. They have a couple of databasis connected with Tableau interface. The main challenge is to uniformise and standardize the whole set of tools to make them compatible all-together.
This is why, we are looking for an all-round and experienced BI Analyst that will be able to implement the right solutions and his vision of how things should be done.
You will be collaborate with all departments of the company, which are: Product teams, Market growth team and investors.
You will also manage the BI team composed of 3 people (2 data analyst + 1 data engineer)
- Being a role model for data use in the company
- Promoting best practises and helping others to improve
- Engaging with key stakeholders to understand the business vision, requirements & priorities and helping to translate this into actionable insights
- Analysing trends in our data and providing insight and explanation
- The creation and maintenance of many reports throughout the company and as such will be able to help drive decision making at all levels
- Managing the team (workload & people management)
- Developing our data warehouse & tracking
- Redshift (or other
- )BigQuery (or other)
- Database modelling
- Being passionate
- Thinking out-of-the box
- Eye for detail
- Team player
- Being super cool