Job title: iOS Developer
Position: Any form of employment
Reports to: Technical Director
Place of work: Łódź, Warsaw or remote work
About the Company
We're Andrew Lucas London and we make technology for millionaires. We design and build bespoke technology solutions for the most discerning clients in the world. By embracing the very latest innovations and blending them with iconic design and the skills of master craftsmen, we produce technology installations of unsurpassed pedigree.
We can't tell you who our clients are, who we collaborate with or where our projects are based. What we can tell you is that we work with technology that you can't buy in the shops. We run projects all over the world and get to meet leading architects, artists and designers. We win awards and drink champagne. If it sounds exciting, that's because it is!
We are now looking for a creative iOS mobile application developer to join our newly created Special Projects Team. We're on the brink of embarking on an exciting new project centred heavily around innovative mobile software design and cloud systems, and we need talented people to help us make it a reality.
With your technical expertise you will manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables. You will be involved in every step of the creative process: design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance software solutions, specifically on the iOS platform.
Make no mistake, this role will be challenging but rewarding. We're looking to really push the boundaries of what's been done with Smart Homes in the past, so bring your A game!
We'll need to see some proven examples of outstanding work too – your portfolio is required along with your application.
• Develop iOS applications for various Apple devices.
• Work closely with designers.
• Ensure that all work is completed to the highest standard.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.
• Maintain total confidentiality relating to information transmitted to and from the company.
• At least 2 years iOS Development experience.
• Strong Objective-C / Swift skills and inside-and-out knowledge of the iOS SDK.
• Experience with APIs and REST / JSON.
• A great eye for what makes good UI and UX.
• Experience of the apple release process.
• Experience with source control i.e. Git or other.
• Excellent debugging skills at both the application and operating system level.
• Experience with animations.
• Classic web tech knowledge - e.g. HTML
• An excellent communicator – must be comfortable liaising with multi-disciplinary teams both internally and externally.
• Impeccable manners, efficient and well-organised.
• Ability to 'think outside the box'.
Remuneration & Benefits
• Salary: 5,000PLN - 10,000PLN (based on experience);
• An opportunity for growth into management;
• 30 days holidays per year;
• Professional Training;
• Fridge always full of drinks;
• Company mobile phone, laptop and/or iPad – depending on the needs;
• Staff discounts on equipment sold by the Company;
• Work in a dynamic and vibrant environment;
If you feel you are the right candidate please send your CV, covering letter and your portfolio to:[email protected]
stating the role name in the subject.
Ready to do something unique?