The scope of work is software development and engineering tasks on interesting projects mainly in Microsoft .NET technology. Employees will be involved in all aspects of software development lifecycle (requirements analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance, release management, early lifetime support) and will be working closely to the customers.
- Two to three years of experience in:
- Language: C#
- Technology: Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0+ in general, ASP.NET MVC or/and ASP.NET Web API
- ORM: Entity Framework
- Database engine: MS SQL 2008/2012/2014 (TSQL queries, stored procedures)
- Software development best practices
- Design Patterns
- Web Services: WCF
- Source control: Team Foundation Server 2012/2013
- Inversion of Control container: Unity and/or Autofac
- Soft Skills
- Good written/spoken English
- Team player
- Eager to learn new technologies
- Ready for challenges
What we offer
- You will be able to work within flexible working hours
- You will have the possibility to attend free language classes (German, French, Polish for foreigners)
- You will work in multinational, stable company with possibility to do project work for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients - known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. MCSD - Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in expert communities.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance, OK System pass). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
Interested candidates are invited to apply online or send CV to [email protected]
Please include reference number in the subject of your message. 4programmers/ASP.NET/KRK,
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India's entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it"
Please include following statement in your application:
"I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments). I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India's entity, which may also include Capgemini's clients within and outside of EEA".
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.