We're currently building our SysAdmin Team and we want you to navigate the clouds! We represent a cool software house working on international projects. 10Clouds team is responsible for designing and creating shiny web and mobile applications for our clients all around the world.
Fed up with typical offices? Our main office is located in a villa with its very own garden (did someone say barbeques?), at a very notable and beautiful district of Warsaw called "Saska Kępa", very near the ulica Francuska with its cozy cafeterias.
- Flexible working hours.
- Funding of conferences and workshops.
- Multisport membership card.
- Access to many educational books available in our library.
- English lessons with native speaker? Here you go!
- Cozy kitchen with free snacks, fresh fruits and a great coffee.
- Check our fantastic place at facebook.com/10clouds.
Salary: 8000 - 15000 PLN gross
Join our awesome team today! Apply via [email protected]
- Configuration and maintenance of web applications on Amazon Web Services.
- Maintaining and monitoring our cloud servers.
- Creating deployment solutions.
- Cooperating with the development teams on various projects.
- Participating in recruitment process of new team members.
- Working on admin tools and best practices that will be used through all of the company projects.
- Knowledge of configuring and managing SQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL or MySQL).
- Experience with administration and monitoring of Linux boxes.
- Experience in configuring HTTP servers such as Lighttpd, Nginx or Apache.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services stack, particular with EC2, RDS, S3, CloudFront.
- Knowledge of debugging networking and performance issues.
- Knowledge about continuous integration systems.
- Being familiar with docker, ansible, salt, jenkins.
- Communicative English.
- Knowledge of virtualization.
- Knowledge of shell system (np. bash), and script languages such as Perl and Python.
- Teamwork and cooperation skills.