We are looking for a Senior J2EE Developer.
As a senior developer, you will design/adapt/validate and implement the architecture of a customer project or product delivery based on the Open Payments Framework. You will write detailed technical specifications and you will implement them. You will liaise with business analysts and/or architects to understand the needs.
• Detailed design and implementation of product components or customer project deliveries.
• Implement change with quality and efficiency as prime objectives.
• Work in close collaboration with your team lead and architect.
• Pro-actively identify and fix potential issues, in collaboration with your team lead.
• Cartesian mindset (scientific education is a must)
• Ability to progress and to learn fast
• Bachelor or higher education profile
• Very good knowledge of the J2EE platform and J2EE design patterns, persistence frameworks (WebSphere is a plus).
• Strong experience with EJB, BPEL, High Availability, JMS, MQ, XML, JDBC, JSP, Taglibs, Oracle, Hibernate, JUnit and Webservices. Sound knowledge of the Linux Operating System.
• Very good knowledge of RDBMS (Oracle is a plus)
• Understanding of software performance related topics (algorithm, implementation, Database queries, indexes...)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
• Working in the innovative and entrepreneurial environment of a growing international company
• Joining a team of talented experts in banking and payment solutions
• Working in a state of the art technology environment (Service-Oriented Architecture, J2EE, BPEL, WebServices, real time processing ...)
• Helping deliver outstanding payment processing performance to leading financial organizations, based on our innovative Open Payments Framework (OPF), using our advanced performance labs
• Offices with easy access to public transport
• Flexible working hours
• Competitive salary with excellent benefits, including company car, lunch vouchers, hospitalisation insurance, pension plan
Zainteresowane osoby uprzejmie prosimy o przesłanie CV w języku angielskim pod adres [email protected] wraz z podanymi oczekiwania finansowymi.