Ciklum is happy to launch IT expertise sharing activities in Gdansk with Java Meetup that will take place on Monday, March 14 at 18:00 in the Hotel Mercure Gdańsk Stare Miasto (Jana Heweliusza 22, 80-890)
Don’t miss the opportunity to meet like-minded professionals and learn something new while having a great networking with pizza and beer!
Participation is free upon preliminary registration. Register here - http://goo.gl/forms/2u2lq0lu69
All presentations will be in English.
“Java transformation: from enterprise to Big Data” – performance talk by Borys Pratsiuk - Head of R&D Division in Ciklum.
Borys will cover the next aspects of this topic:
- New world of IoT & Embedded WM
- How to deal with terabytes: Cloud Data Storage
- Spark jobs for data aggregation and analysis
You will also be able to witness the heartbeat of IoT.
“Java Security: How to build a secure application” presentation by Oleksandr Zakharov - Application Architect.
In his presentation:
- Security concepts.
- Java security model. Platform Security. Cryptography. Secure Communications. Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Authentication and Access Control.
- Identity and service provider.
- Authorization protocol: OAuth 2.0
- Application security: DDD and Security.
“Testing in Legacy: From Rags to Riches” - topic prepared by Taras Slipets, Senior Software Engineer with 4+ years in enterprise systems development based on Java technologies.
You will get to know his practical experience in legacy systems maintenance. Taras will share system's testing and modernization techniques that he uses which allowed to bring his project to success.
Event on Meetup - http://www.meetup.com/Ciklum-Java-Meetup-in-Gdansk/