Rejestracja: 3 lata temu
Ostatnio: 3 lata temu
Witam. mam problem z napisaniu programu na zajecia do szkoly. Jestem slaby z Programowania i licze na pomoc. Uzywam Microsoft Visual Studio
Tu mam zadanie. przepraszam ze po angielsku.
To gain experience in the different aspects of software production, you have been given a task to complete. In the task, you are to act as a software programmer to implement the following specification in a modular structured C-console program.
Your team is designing a new manufactured product. You have been assigned the task of writing a simple program to be used in design meetings to predict the product’s unit net and retail prices and the batch profit, based on a target profit margin.
The program should allow the user to enter the details for a single batch, and then calculate and display the following details:
• Batch – set up cost (whole £)
• Batch size - the number of products in each batch
• For each instance of the product:
Raw materials – total cost (£)
Construction labour - number of hours (to nearest quarter hour)
Construction labour - hourly rate (£/hour)
• Target profit margin - as a percentage of net cost (%)
• Unit Net Cost of the product (£)
= Raw Materials + (Construction Hours x Hourly Rate)
- (Batch Set Up Cost) / (Batch Size)
• Unit Retail Price (including profit margin and VAT at 20%) (£)
= (Unit Net Cost) x (1 + Target Profit Margin / 100) x (1 + VAT Rate / 100)
• Total Profit for the batch (£)
= (Unit Net Cost) x (Batch Size) x (Target Profit Margin)
• Clear the screen and display all the above user-inputted and calculated values.