Uwaga! Oferta jest nieaktywna ponieważ dnia 2016-02-04 13:02 upłynął termin składania ofert. Informacje mogą być nieaktualne
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Wymagania i obowiązki
As a C# Software Engineer in our Krakow team you will be responsible for developing business applications and reporting to our onshore partners. In this role you will work with the Project Manager located in Switzerland in order to deliver workforce planning tool.
The role will be located in the UBS office in Krakow (Green Office).
• Full stack web development
• Implementing web-based SPA application for forecasting headcount in the bank.
• Gathering requirements from business
• Designing user interface
• Providing end-to-end application maintenance.
• Supporting business analysts in fine-tune data quality.
• At least 3 years of experience in C# programming
• ASP.NET MVC 4.0
• T-SQL and SQL Server 2008R2
• Good understanding of OOP principles
• Familiarity with CastleWindsor or other DI Container
• Familiarity with nHibernate or other ORM
• Experience with AngularJS and ReactJS
• Team City and continuous integration
• Writing backend unit tests
UBS offers talented individuals around the world a challenging, diverse and supportive working environment in which passion, commitment and hard work are valued and rewarded.
//= Url::site(); ?>//= User::data('photo'); ?>
//= Url::site(); ?>
Informacje o rekrutacji
Fitting in at UBS means being passionate and motivated about what you do. If you like collaborating, are used to challenging others and being challenged in return, then you have the right attitude to thrive in our environment. Want to become part of our team?
Apply now on www.ubs.com/polandcareers