Wymagania i obowiązki
• At least Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication or an equivalent field;
• Min. 2 years of experience in networking technologies and operations including network performance and/or experience in network application delivery;
• Experience in the routing area (BGP, OSPF protocols) and Layer2/Layer3 Switching;
• Knowledge of networking components (such as DHCP, DNS, NAT, proxy, firewall, web filters) and concepts;
• Experience in Wireless, Quality of Service and WAN Acceleration;
• Good understanding of Voice/VoIP/IP Telephony and Security;
• Knowledge of networking standards, protocols and terminology;
• Understanding of Project Management concepts and the ability to execute them;
• Very good English skills.
The Candidate can expect:
• Permanent contract;
• Challenging job in an international environment;
• Attractive, competitive compensation, big benefits package;
• Possibility of professional and personal development.