- A challenging role as a Developer in a fast paced environment.
- Predominantly greenfield development.
- A chance to learn and practice Big Data eco-system in the banking environment
- A project using latest technologies to develop a real time data analytics platform.
- A chance to work with experts in this field who are passionate about technology.
- Full product lifecycle development environments, i.e. from requirements gathering through implementation to release
- A chance to grow the platform cross financial asset class.
- Constant improvement of professional qualifications
- Stable employment in a professional environment
- Diverse scope of executed projects
- Nice atmosphere in an ambitious and professional team
- Training, orientation trips
- Private medical care
Wymagania i obowiązki
- Knowledge of the data management eco-system including concepts of data warehousing, snowflake schemas and ETL.
- Strong knowledge of any programming language (preference for Python, C++ and JVM-based languages) and experience with debugging, and profiling.
- Experience with variety of Open Source Software and frameworks including practical knowledge on Maven, Subversion and Git.
- Experience in software lifecycle management with key aspects of software deployment and configuration management (experience on Puppet, Ansible, Salt is a plus).
- Professional use of GNU/Linux.
v Strong experience with shell scripting.
- Experience managing both SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with messaging systems (MQs) desired.
- Interest and ideally experience with data pipelines and the Hadoop eco-system.
- Passion for documentation, version control and improving the productivity of the team.