We are looking for experienced - VBA/C# .NET Developer
• Own the implementation of the Photon intraday risk management application.
• Understand and help shape client's requirements.
• Plan and lead end-to-end development from technical specifications and design documents.
• Provide 3rd line (dev) support.
• Perform successful unit, performance, system integration, and acceptance testing.
• Conduct code reviews, and incorporate lessons into work practices.
• Co-ordinate tasks with other teams (Quality Assurance, 1st / 2nd line support, Quants, Grid computing).
Wymagania i obowiązki
• Minimum 3 years MS Excel/VBA and C#, .Net development experience.
• Ability to take ownership.
• Innovative approach and methodical analytical style of problem solving.
• Good understanding of SDLC practices.
• Ability to work individually, in a team and across teams.
• Strong communicator with peers, managers and business users, demonstrating succinctness and clarity.
• SVN, Perforce, Jira, Confluence, Splunk.
• Basic knowledge of risk for derivatives products
Your benefits will be:
• Employment agreement or B2B contract – it depends on your preferences.
• Competitive salary, which depends on your skills and qualifications.
• Remotely trainings with our Specialists from USA.
• International projects.
• Regular improving of your current knowledge.
• Possibility to start cooperation in USA.
• Private Medical Care.
SEND YOUR RESUME IN ENGLISH
- Karta multisport (lub podobna)
- Prywatna opieka zdrowotna
O Alpha Technologies Sp. z o.o.
FEEL THE THRILL OF CREATIVE EFFORT AND ACHIEVE THE IMPOSSIBLE
Alpha Technologies specializes in the IT recruitment of top quality specialists needed for all levels of organization. We are American company based in Wrocław.